Sympatico AUP

Muhammad Imran imranqau-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 5 10:30:13 UTC 2005

Here is what Rogers' "End User Agreement" Says.

Without limitation, you may not use the Services (including the Equipment)
to directly or indirectly:

- access the Internet via the Services using an IP address other than the
dynamic IP addresses
   assigned to you by Rogers;

- alter, modify or tamper with the Services (including the Equipment);

-  interfere with computer networking or telecommunications service to or
from any Internet
    user, host or network, including but not limited to denial of service
attacks, overloading a service,
    improper seizure or abuse of operator privileges ("hacking") or
attempting to "crash" a host;

*- operate a server in connection with the Services including but not
limited to mail, news, file,
   gopher, telnet, chat, web, or host configuration servers, multimedia
streamers, or multi-user
   interactive forums;

- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the
origin of any content
   transmitted through the Services; or