Free small drives

Jason Shein jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 2 20:45:31 UTC 2005

Housecleaning time. Found an old box, with items long forgotten about.
Free to good home ( or any home for that matter )

If you are interested in any of this, contact me off-list.
Unwanted items get tossed on Wed.

I am located just outside of Georgetown. Will be attending the WestTLUG
meeting on Tuesday. at Mulligans in Missisauga

Maxtor:
7850AV 850 MB
81080A3 1080 MB

Fujitsu:
M1614TAU 1091MB X 3

Seagate:
ST3850A 850.5 MB

Quantum:
1080AT 1080 MB X2
1280AT 1280 MB
2110S TM21S011 rev 12-D 2.1 GB SCSI
1080S 1 GB SCSI

Western Digital:
Caviar 31200 1281.9 MB
Caviar 31000 1083.8 MB
WDAC21600-60H 1.63 GB Compaq # 247200-002

Motherboard & CPU
ECS P6FX1-A Pentium Pro 200 + extra motherboard

Again, If you are interested in any of this, contact me off-list.
Unwanted items get tossed on Wed.

--
Jason Shein
Director of Networking, Operations and Systems
jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
( 905 ) - 876 - 4158 Voice
( 905 ) - 876 - 5817 Mobile
http://www.detachednetworks.ca