Need an ISP in TO

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 2 15:41:45 UTC 2005

Hi

I see nobody shared this ISP yet, so I go ahead.

I am with Magma (a Primus company) and so far I have a perfect service.

I was a dsl.ca subscriber, and then we got switched to Wiznet who bought
dsl.ca and now it got absorbed by Primus.

www.magma.ca

About Bell.
I had a hard time getting my line officially on a 3Mb level. Bell seemed to
have 2 different records or the line capability (I don't see what they see).
However where I live I get only 120Kbps and lately I have seen no more than
85Kbps.

Regards

Marc