ISTOP help

Clive DaSilva cdasilva-q6EoVN9bke6w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 2 14:48:50 UTC 2005

Hello

I use Iprimus on dial-up, too poor to afford DSL. While they are not outwardly
Linux friendly, their connections are solid. I rarely have to phone tech
support, and seeing that I'm a Mandrake user, the Drakconnect wizards handles
all the intriciacies of the connection.

My two bits

Clive

On Saturday 02 July 2005 08:12 am, James Knott wrote:
> Sy wrote:
> > Wow, I'm not the only person who's been having problems.  I knew they
> > were a bad choice.  While I'm looking into making the ISP switch, who
> > should I go to for telephone service?
>
> Other than Rogers, no matter who you go with, the "last mile" will
> likely be Bell.

Clive DaSilva
Tel : 416-421-2480
Cell: 416-560-8820