Xorg Question

Brian K. Garel BGarel-Dc855NvzOYgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 30 12:57:53 UTC 2005

I'm probably making this a lot harder in my limited little mind than it really
is, but oddly enough I've never actually done this before....

I have a Fedora Core 2 installation that I originally installed using a
Viewsonic E771 Monitor.  I've changed the monitor to an Optiquest (Viewsonic)
Q41-2.  Now the sync rates and stuff are all screwed up....isn't there a
simple little utility like there used to be in XFree like XSetup or something
like that?  I tried running the text based "setup" program but nothing is
happening there?  What's the Nice Easy way to reconfigure Xorg so I can
actually use it?

Embarrassed that I actually have to ask this question....
Brian