Xlib error

Brian K. Garel BGarel-Dc855NvzOYgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 27 15:22:09 UTC 2005

Further proof that the world is going to He!! is that there really are some
people out there that are cold blooded and cruel enough to actually change
someones wallpaper as suggested below...some people are so cruel...I think
I'd rather install Windows 3.1 than have to face that wallpaper!   ;)

<snip>

--
ELF