rebooting ADSL modem

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 26 18:54:39 UTC 2005

Is there a way by chance to automatically reboot ADSL modem by sending
some sort of signal to it from a locally connected computer?

My ADSL connection does not work perfectely well. It happens that it
brakes up. Modem attempts to establish connection again, but it happens
that it hangs up and is able to get online only after hard rebooting. I
would prefer to do this automatically, not by hand.

TThis BB0040 Gnet model.

zb.

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking