DVD burner farm

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 26 14:49:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:27:12PM -0500, jim ruxton wrote:
> Hi ,
> Even if that is true I want to be able to quickly pump out the DVDs and
> probably don't have time to burn a master, but thanks for the
> suggestion. I'm not sure if a negative master can be made for a DVD,
> especially for the new 2 layer DVDs.

I think it essentially involves a nagative master of a type for each
layer that get stamped seperately into the final product.  Certainly
haven't had any ability to burn dual layer for anywhere near as long as
you have been able to get them commercially, and the commercial DVDs are
all silver, no dye at all.  They are stamped out.

Lennart Sorensen