Soyo...oh no

David Colebatch david-nuEF980otx7IfpyC97YFaV6hYfS7NtTn at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 25 19:23:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just bought my first VoIP phone in Canada.  I went to a tiger direct store,
in Markham, and saw it (I'd never heard of Soyo before) there, with 150 free
minutes.  I thought I'd use the free minutes then switch to my own service I
have from Australia.

..only to find that  it's locked, and isn't as functional as my old Sipura
ATA, which I left back home.

Does anyone have any experience with the Soyo phones, as in how to use it with
another SIP provider?

Or, does anyone know where I can get a good, open VoIP phone.

Regards,

David Colebatch