Computer books

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 18 11:13:36 UTC 2005

Unless I am doing something wrong, I only see books under "Our Suggestions",
which number as only 18 titles (the books cycle through 6 at a time, and cycle
back after 3 clicks). Some of the titles I recognise as being sold more cheaply
at PC Maniak. 3 of the 12 are on Photoshop 7 (the $80.00 kind we were warned
about earlier in the thread), and one is on Flash 5, a version of Flash which
is now at least 2 versions old (current is Flash MX 2004). Even this book is
selling for about $75.00.

Better than Chapters in what sense? Service? I know that Chapters/Indigo has
more titles than this.

Paul

On 18 Jan 2005 at 1:16, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:

> Based on the past experience of the GTA Blogging community I can recommend
> this site:
>  http://archambault.ca/store/default.asp?
> (click to switch to English). According to reports they are MUCH better than the
> Chapters/Indigo on-line "store" and are Canadian to boot. I've never had any
> luck with the Indigo web team delivering the product I ordered within a
> reasonable time frame (even when I worked at an Indigo store)...
>
> emma
>
> --
> Emma Jane Hogbin
> Mobile  : 416 417 2868
> Web     : www.xtrinsic.com

> This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
> http://www.nod32.com

Paul King            http://alimentarus.net
"Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are captains
of our fate and masters of our soul" -- Unknown