Suse Linux and GVC ADSL Modem

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 18 03:11:38 UTC 2005

Sorry to hear that. I've been using a BEFSR11 for a few years with
updated firmware...no problem. When mine needs to be power cycled on/off
its usually because the ISP has issues. Linksys is used in alot of
companies with good results. Maybe your unit is defective or some of the
newer ones have bugs or MS code ;)
Rick Tomaschuk

http://www.TorontoNUI.ca
Toronto Area Novell Users Group