PegaSoft January Dinner

Ken O. Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 17 16:19:44 UTC 2005

PegaSoft is an association of Linux developers in the west end of
Toronto.  We are part-LUG and part for-hire Linux consultants, holding
open events to promote Linux as well as working on Linux contracts.

Next Open Dinner: Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 7:00 pm
Location:         Orwell's Pub, near Islington subway stop
Topic:            Mel Wilson will be discussing Python and the Art
                  Interface Project.  Also, this is our annual
                  Linux Year in Review meeting where we'll be
                  discussing Linux in 2004.

Attendance is open and free (like the GPL) but seating is limited.
Contact Mel at mwilson-NNyQxND71bnhh5Ivz85gpFaTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org (remove the no-spam when
emailing) no later than Wednesday, January 19 to reserve your spot.

Information about dinner location is at
http://www.pegasoft.ca/events.html.

Ken B.