Computer books

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 15 21:27:35 UTC 2005

On January 14, 2005 04:27 pm, Phillip Qin wrote:
> Any one if there is a place in GTA (except university's bookstore) that I
> can buy computer books, such as data structure and algorithm?

I remember a small bookstore -typically one owner- carrying an excellent
selection of technical books. It was in Younge st above college and south of
Bloor, on the east side of the st.

The guy had all the classics: the collection of Stevens books, most typical
titles in CS, probably the complete O'Reilly offering that there also..