Computer books

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 15 02:03:27 UTC 2005

I guess Heather Reisman has done her damage there too.  A while ago, she
announced her intention to move her stores away from books, into gifts
etc.  So much for having decent book stores, especially since Chapter
etc., destroyed that computer book store chain that used to be in this
area.  Why don't you want to go to a university book store?  They do
sell to the public.  And as I mentioned, you can order directly from
some publishers.

It's amazing how one person can do so much damage to an industry.