Openclinic - problem with PHP

Nezumikozo Nezumikozo-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 14 19:47:03 UTC 2005

Hi!

I am setting up a test system with the OpenClinic project
(http://openclinic.sourceforge.net) for a clinic here in town.   I have
the following set up :

Server running Mandrake 10.0 Official with Apache and MySQL up and
running.  Managing most server side settings via Webmin and ssh.
I am able to browse to the openclinic index on the server.

There is a "install php script" that should be able to be executed (?)
from this page (see item #9 at
http://openclinic.sourceforge.net/openclinic/install.html#install).
Instead of the script executing, it seems to only want to download (on
server or remotely).   I am sure I am missing something simple, but
since this is my first Apache/MySQL/PHP project, I am hoping I can get
some help with what that something is.

Thanks ijn advance,
Jay Hoeffer