OT Safari javascript problem

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 14 18:42:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 13:56 -0500, Aaron Vegh wrote:
> Safari support for iframes is not complete. This is why such great
> tools as FCKEditor don't work on Safari. here is a page on iframe
> browser compatibility:
>
> http://www.quirksmode.org/js/iframe.html
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron.

Thanks for your reply Aaron.  It seems I am going to have to find a
workaround for Safari because you are correct, they don't support
iframes.  I could try to convince the client to use IE on the mac but
then I would have to deal with all the things that the mac IE doesn't
support ;).

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\