Meeting on 11th of January

Emil Janev ejanev2-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 14 03:46:59 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I took the College Street streetcar, and by the help of a fellow attendant (
Thanks Philip ) got off at St. George.
I enjoyed the meeting a lot, and found it helpfull.

I don't have any notes taken. The notes from the speaker were posted on the
list afterwards.

See you all there next time.

Emil Janev