Meeting on 11th of January

James McIntosh jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 12 21:07:41 UTC 2005

At 12:34 PM 2005/01/11 -0800, Emil Janev <ejanev2-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>James,
>
>Thanks to you, too.
>I should have included that I know how to go from purple to yelow line
towards downtown :)
>I have the time this evening, so probably following any of the two routes
I am there.

>Thanks,
>Emil

Fortunately, the construction on College Street from Yonge Street to
Spadina is finished.

Traffic there is back to normal.

There is no longer any reason to take the route that I described.

I hope that you enjoyed the meeting.

I live in about the same part of the city as you do, but prefer not to
spend TTC tokens unless necessary.

If you (or anyone else) took notes, and can travel along Sheppard Avenue
East, I know 2 cheap photocopy shops along Sheppard Avenue East where I can
photocopy your notes and you can photocopy mine.

Jim McIntosh   <jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org>
---