looking for wireless b/g network router

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 12 22:16:34 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:19:34AM -0500, Madison Kelly wrote:
> I don't know the price off hand but I have always had luck with Linksys
> stuff.

Well I am happy with my USR8054, although I only use it as an access
point and switch.  I have the router part disabled (since I have a linux
box for that job).

I paid $95 - $45cdn rebate when I bought it, so deals can be found.

Of course the linksys wrt45g can have a custom linux loaded on it
allowing you to do more fun stuff with it, which many people seem to
think is a great idea.  I don't have one of those and haven't tried it.

Lennart Sorensen