Computers forthe taking

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 11 15:09:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 09:57:42AM -0500, Sidney Shapiro wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I have two crappie compies up for grabs. I can drop them off if you live
> near me (Allen and Lawrence) other wise, you can come by and pick it up.
> Please give me some warning as I have to format both hard drives before
> I can give them away. If you know of somewhere they could be donated,
> that would be cool too.

umm, I know somewhere you could donate them -- to a new project I'm
heading up this winter in Regent Park -- build up computers, install
linux, take them home.    these would be exactly perfect.  maybe we
can coordinate off-list...

thanks!

Matt

Matt Price	    matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094