Meeting tomorrow

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 11 13:13:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, James Knott wrote:

> What is the topic tonight?  It sure would be nice to know a meeting topic, a
> couple of days ahead of time.

Yeah I know :(  Coming right up.  Normally I like to get it out several
days ahead at least.

Rob

> Colin McGregor wrote:
>> "Emil Janev" <ejanev2-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> pn Monday, January 10, 2005 3:17 PM wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As can declare myself as a newbie to Toronto. Can anyone point me to how
>>
>> to get to the
>>
>>> tomorrow's meeting?
>>

>> Assuming we are in the usual spot (and I have not heard a conformation of
>> this) we will be in room GB244 of the Galbraith Building, 35 St. George
>> Street at U of T.
>>

>>> I know that U of T is downtown ( I live at Don Mills/Sheppard ), and plan
>>
>> to go by subway.
>>
>> Your best bet from Don Mills/Sheppard would be to go west to the
>> Sheppard/Yonge subway station, then take a south bound train to College
>> station. At College switch to a west bound streetcar (if your not on a
>> Metro
>> Pass you will need a transfer). St. George is two blocks west of University
>> Avenue. Walk north on St. George to the Galbraith Building (a VERY short
>> walk).
>>

>>> Feel free to point me on or off the list, whatever seems more appropriate.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Emil Janev
>>

>> --
>> The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org

Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.
Phone: 416-669-3073 Email: rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org http://www.opentrend.net
OpenTrend Solutions: Reliable, secure solutions to real world problems.
Contributing Member of Software in the Public Interest (www.spi-inc.org)