Dependancy Hell

Vince Fry allroy10-Arjm76Ya4q7k1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 10 15:50:54 UTC 2005

I've tried Googling this problem, to no avail.

I'm trying to run apt-get upgrade, and everything runs super great until it hits openoffice.org-bin and openoffice.org-debian-files. Here's the output:

Setting up openoffice.org-bin (1.1.3-4) ...
Undoing prelinking of OpenOffice.org binaries... run-parts: /usr/share/openoffice.org-debian-files/hooks/postinst.d/prelink exited with return code 1
dpkg: error processing openoffice.org-bin (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openoffice.org-debian-files:
 openoffice.org-debian-files depends on openoffice.org-bin (>> 1.1.2+1.1.3); however:
  Package openoffice.org-bin is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing openoffice.org-debian-files (--configure):
 openoffice.org-bin
 openoffice.org-debian-files

I've tried dpkg --configure -a, and apt-get -f install, also unsuccessfully.

Any suggestions??

--
Vince Fry

So I installed LINUX