Free Stuff Quesion.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 10 13:16:38 UTC 2005

I plan to be at the next TLUG meeting with some free stuff from Rick
Tomaschuk (Novell related magazines I should have offered at the December
meeting, but in the rush to get things ready for my presentation I forgot).
The question I've got is how much interest would there be in the following
items:

- Unreal Tournament 2003 posters
- Palm M500 series cradles
- Palm III series cradles

I have brought the above to past TLUG and NewTLUG meetings, and the question
is have I saturated the demand for these items? Basically I don't want to be
taking stuff up to the meeting, and then be hauling it all home. So if there
is no interest in this stuff I will not bother..

Colin McGregor