Question about spamassassin

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 9 04:46:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,

   My poor mail server is starting to be assaulted with spam (20:1 ratio
roughly) so I have decided to install a spam filter. I have been
reluctant to up until now because many people use my mail server and I
have been worried about them losing false-positive mail.

   I am thinking about installing spamassassin but I wanted to know what
you guys think. Are there any 'gotchas' I should know about? Would you
recommend someone in my position try a different program? In case it
matters, I am running my mail server on Fedora Core 1.

   Thanks all!

Madison