New Open Source Project

DanG dgenn-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 7 15:37:57 UTC 2005

I have to agree. I have used both DB systems in the last few years and I
prefer the robustness and additional features of PostgreSQL. Version 8 is
just around the corner (I think it's one week away from release actually)
with a host of additions and functionality and from a licensing point of
view makes my life much easier.

Dan