<OT> CRM/ERP

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 7 17:14:48 UTC 2005

I use sugarcrm from home. Or rather I started to use it. It will not do
everything you want but might be useful. Its installation is not quite
trivial. They would simply rather want to ask for their support. There
are some licensing restrictions. I do not know yet well how good it is
or much about its functionality. Simply learn gradually how to use it,
when a need exists. One thing I am missing there is faxing from within
application. There is a good chance that in some future will try to
create this myself, based on mgetty+sendfax/vocp.

zb.

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking