Fibre installation and fiber providers

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 6 14:22:06 UTC 2005

On the contrary, I think it's threads like these that make TLUG so
valuable. Where else can you vicariously learn about such a diverse
set of topics as fiber installation, batteries, bad hard drives,
firewalls and coax cables (just to name a few recent ones)?

TLUG is a community bound by its primary interest in Linux, but we
clearly share a number of aligned interests that are certainly "OT",
but no less interesting to us.

Teddy, I hope I speak for most of the readers here when I say don't
close this thread! Tact is not always in abundance on this list, but
there are those here who are curious about what you're doing, and
would like to know what you find out. Not because we want to run fiber
ourselves, but because fiber is cool, and when we next speak to our
other nerd friends we can sound convincing when we utter words like
"demarc".

Cheers!
Aaron.