Small job for a tech minded writer to help me with a doc - freelance

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 5 19:37:45 UTC 2005

Howdy,

I am looking for someone help go over a project with me. I need to get a
comprehensive proposal written up with a summary, milestones, and a bit
of background. While this is a technical project (programming and web
job), I need help to get this document readable by a layperson and
simplified (somewhat). I need to discuss this with someone, go over the
project and help write it up (ie. BS it) to make it look good. I have
some of the material done. I need this done ASAP, and prefer someone I
can work with in person. I think this would take a days work, perhaps a
little more or less. Looking to pay about $200 to get this done

Thanks,

Sid