OT: business internet access

WK wooik-sIZ5AmKAnwVWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 4 20:32:58 UTC 2005

This is not totally linux question, but I know there are a lot of people
who knows the answer.  To make it linux relevant, sort of, the internet
connection is going to go through a linux firewall.

Anybody would recommend a good ISP for a mid size corporation (50
people).  This is not our primary internet feed, we're looking for a
secondary internet feed to improve reliability.

I think a while back ago somebody mentioned BELL provides DSL service
and throw in a dried phone line (line without phone service).  We're
interested in that too since we have no Bell phone line service.

Thx,
Wooi.