Graphical sftp

Vic Gedris vic-2vUEnoANFF8dnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 28 21:57:15 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 03:14:13PM -0500, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> Vic Gedris wrote:
> >On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:28:25AM -0500, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> >
> >>Can anyone recomend a good sftp client for FC3?
> >>
> >>gtfp keeps crashing(disapearing) on me.
> >

> >The version of Nautilus in FC3 works with sftp.  Use the following
> >syntax as the URL:
> >
> >sftp://username@host
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Vic
> >

> Unfortunatly, that just seems to hang, till I click the closewindow icon....

Hmmm...if two of your sftp apps are hanging / crashing, I wonder if
there's some other issue going on?  Does sftp work from the command
line?

sftp user at host

Cheers,
Vic

--
Vic Gedris             |  Sick of getting Microsoft email viruses? Try
vic-at-gedris.org      |  using Linux instead!    http://www.linux.org