Web hosting

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 28 16:28:07 UTC 2005

Hey,

I have volunteered myself to build a website for a non-profit
organization.  I was going to just host it at my place of work but then
I thought it might be better to host it somewhere else in case I ever
find a new job and it makes accessing the website awkward or something.
Also, I want to see if I can get any better deals.  Anyway, my only
requirements for where it is hosted is that they use Linux (or freeBSD),
they have perl,php, apache,postgresql (or mysql)...well, all the usual
open source web technologies.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  What
should I expect as a good price?

Thanks for the help.

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\