FC2 has no Messenger

aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 24 15:18:47 UTC 2005

I have recently installed FC2. It has no Mozilla Messenger. I have a large Messenger mail file saved on a backup machine and I want to get into that mail on FC2. I tried importing it into Evolution but it wouldn't take it. What is my easiest option? Find Messenger on the rh 8 CD and install that? Every time I try to do that I end up with 40 libraries that are missing. Is there a Firefox that is compatible with my Mozilla 1.6? I don't want to switch mail systems -- I've always been happy with Messenger.

Chris