Nasdaq about to delist SCO (Old news?)

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 23 15:01:38 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:55:40 -0500, Teddy Mills <teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/40710.html

??

This was news six days ago:

The recent quote on the whole SCO Group/IBM matter that I like is from

  http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_2578572

right at the end of the article:

"That company is    dead," predicts Lawrence Rosen, founder of the
California technology law firm of Rosenlaw & Einschlag and longtime
associate of the pro-Linux, nonprofit Open Source Initiative. "[SCO's]
efforts to tarnish Linux through an overbroad and aggressive lawsuit
against IBM . . . have made it a pariah in the software industry. No
company can now afford to partner publicly with SCO. We're just
waiting patiently for the SCO coffin to be lowered into the grave."