Antec Tower case free to a good home

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 21 16:11:33 UTC 2005

I'm slow responding, but...  I can always use stuff like this for the
Regent Park 'Technical Self-Sufficiency Project' that I've just
started (see earlier emails tothis effect).  So if anyone's looking ot
offload gear, please don't hesitateto ocntact me...

Matt

Matt Price	    matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094