Unix Admin. Wanted.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 16 20:00:33 UTC 2005

I was speaking to a head-hunter by the name of Frank Squires earlier today.
Mr. Squires is looking for a Unix/Linux System admin. with 2+ years
experience in an ISP (or ISP like) environment. His client is an ISP on the
island of Bermuda, and there is where one would be expected to live. If
anyone is interested in this position please give Mr. Squires a call at
1-877-435-0921 x 21.

While I am looking for a new position a move to Bermuda isn't a option at
this point in my life. Still, if anyone on the list would like a real change
of pace, the option is very much there. Also, if anyone hears of
opportunities in the G.T.A. for a system admin. (and part time writer),
please let me know.

Colin McGregor