linuxcaffe; installing windows !

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 16 18:12:29 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Seneca wrote:

> will come to deal with that one.  Altogether, I've been having problems
> with my windows installation, but your experiences may differ.

Things will be much better when the next version of windows (Windows TG)
comes out.  It will fix all of those problems and more.  Great things are
in store for the future.  Studies show Windows TG improves the glass panel
experience by 83%.  Remember, fork out big bucks for Windows TG (Thick
Glass) when it hits the shelves next century.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.