linuxcaffe; what's new ?

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 15 04:01:54 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, David Colebatch wrote:

> I have a friend coming over from Australia tomorrow, and I might drop by with
> him sometime in the next week, if that's ok.

It's an invasion, and now it's too late for the Canadians to do anything
about it.

I've been gathering useful bits of information like how to tip in
restaurants (since we Aussies don't) in order to train our 5th column.

After we take over we're going to make everyone learn how to play Cricket!
Then you'll be sorry.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.