linuxcaffe; what's new ?

David Colebatch david-nuEF980otx7IfpyC97YFaV6hYfS7NtTn at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 14 19:28:41 UTC 2005

Hey David,

Good to hear you are still beavering away.  I have been busily looking for
work, and have found work, with a sart-up company, which whilst promising, it
is still at early stages and I won't be getting paid for a little while...so
I'm not doing that full time yet!

So, I'm at the stage where I'm looking for some part-time or casual work to
keep me off the streets ;)  If you know of anything going, please let me
know.

I have a friend coming over from Australia tomorrow, and I might drop by with
him sometime in the next week, if that's ok.

Anyway, that's me.  Did you make it to the Feb TLUG meeting? I haven't even
been following the list for a while!

Regards,

David