getting IP address of router

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 12 21:10:58 UTC 2005

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:17:45 -0500
jim ruxton disseminated the following:

> Thanks Joe,
> I'm finding out there are lots of ways to do this.
> I tried the script using the following command:
> # ./zoneclient.py -8 password username password 192.168.0.1
>
> (where username and passsword are replaced by the real ones)
> and I keep getting
> http://192.168.0.1/sysstatus.html
> zoneclient.py: ERROR RETURNED
>
> Any idea why it's giving me an error?

Sorry, if I could decipher a Python script...well, I wouldn't be as poor maybe
as I am :-(

I can't even test it here as I do not use any of the router/firewalls that are
supposed to respond to the script, which is why I bounce of of the DynDNS
reflector.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
16:07:50 up 41 days, 4:49, 6 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00