linuxcaffe; become peripheraly involved !

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 9 19:16:41 UTC 2005

As linuxcaffe moves from it's long dark beta phase, to v1.0 (open for
biz) we will need a bunch of things;

ethernet "modem"
webcams,
routers (wifi, ethernet, usb)
cables, wires etc,
monitors (~15", 17")
CPUs (486+) y'know, boxes, not just chips
other components (hard drives, NIC cards, sound cards etc)
and a raft of thinkpads (~pII 266ish)
printers
CDR burners

I will be buying these things, as required, on the cheap, but if you
have hardware collecting dust, and you would like to trade it for a
years basic membership package, at the caffe (annual cost $12, value
incalculable) send me an email off-list and  we'll make arrangements.

It's happening folks !
thanks to you,
djp