AVP Project?

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 8 21:11:46 UTC 2005

In essence (and this is far from complete...) the original aim was to
present my vision of a new, modern, open source MULTICS over the web.

Unfortunately there is little opportunity for me to expand on this
much at the moment (as I am at work), but I will try to clarify
further this evening.

- Scott.

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:47:57 -0500 (EST), Henry Spencer
<henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, psema4 wrote:
> > There were several name conflicts which, in part, sparked the change
> > to the AVP Project.  This project is in no way related to either of
> > the Apache or Microsoft projects by the name Avalon.
> >
> > The rest will have to wait for this evening.  ;-)
>
> A sentence or two of explanation *now* might increase the size of your
> audience tonight.
>
>                                                          Henry Spencer
>                                                       henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org

- SGE