AVP Project?

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 8 17:44:34 UTC 2005

> > | The artist formerly known as Avalon. clues found at http://psema4.gotdns.com/

That is the correct site.  :-)

> > Curiouser and curiouser.  That site says that it is "Temporarily
> > Down".

Unfortunately this is true.  There is much in the works at the moment
- I finally finished getting moved into the GTA yesterday.

> > The Avalon byebye page does not list AVP:
> >  http://avalon.apache.org/closed.html

There were several name conflicts which, in part, sparked the change
to the AVP Project.  This project is in no way related to either of
the Apache or Microsoft projects by the name Avalon.

The rest will have to wait for this evening.  ;-)

--
- SGE