Looking to sell my 8 node AMD CPU cluster

Byron L. Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 8 00:44:27 UTC 2005

Greetings all,

[Well, I guess the list doesn't like attachments ;) This will be my
third attempt to send, and I've left out the attachments, which were a
60kb jpg pic of the cluster, and the dmesg output from both types of
systems.]

I'm thinking of selling the 8 node cluster I've got in my basement.
They're just diskless workstations, 256 MB of RAM, floppy, plenty of
fans to keep 'em cool, nice slim cases, and all backed up with 2 UPS:

-AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+ (1800 MHz): Quantity 4
-AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+ (1679 MHz): Quantity 4
-APC Back-UPS XS 800: Quantity 2
-100 Mbps switch: Quantity 1
-10 Mbps hub: Quantity 1
-plus all connecting cables (power cables, power bars, 1m Cat5 RJ45 cables)

Both types are overclockable.

Please feel free to let other folks know. Everything works great, I've
just got different priorities now. I'm a reasonable guy, serious offers
only please.

Regards,
Byron Sonne

[Email me off list and I'll send you the cluster pic and the dmesg from
the two types of systems.]