getting IP address of router

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 7 23:10:55 UTC 2005

jim ruxton wrote:
> Thanks Zb. I can get my IP address via. myip.dk just trying to automate
> it. Very generous of you though.

Jim, no problem at all. I wonder, perhaps we could go more personal with
that Internet? I wonder should I not open (a free, of course) business
like that myip.dk, but by unswering phone calls? What a potential for
getting contacts with people!

zb.

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking