getting IP address of router

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 7 22:44:52 UTC 2005

Peter L. Peres wrote:

>> Yes that is my problem. I am behind the NAT firewall.
>

> In that case, I think that getting an account with one of the dynip
> providers would help.

Heh, if there is possibility to get out at least: just ping me and call
by phone, and I will let you know what your IP is ;)

Actually, better call first and after that try perhaps http ;)

Not an automatic method but may work if I am at home ;)

zb.

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking