(Looking for) Windows NT Terminal Server

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 2 21:01:31 UTC 2005

If you have Windows NT Terminal Server (just the software) that you are
not using, I'll buy it from you.

As you know, I'm working on thin-client for Linux and Windows, booting
off USB key drive.  Linux thin-client is complete.  I need to test RDP
client for Windows.  For that, I need access to "server" which is one of
the following:
    - Windows NT Terminal Server
    - Windows XP Pro (Remote Desktop)
    - Windows 2000 Server (Terminal Services)
    - Windows 2003 Server (Terminal Services)

Since NT is being de-commissioned by Microsoft, hopefully one of you
will have an orphaned copy. :-)

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
Slackware Linux -- because I can type.