Next PHLUG meeting (Mississauga) is this Tuesday, Feb. 1

pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 1 17:17:28 UTC 2005

The first meeting, though, was the second Tuesday. The rationale was that anyone attending PHLUG was attending in part due to the distance to TLUG, of which there appeared to be a general consensus that it would be a waste of time to go anyway, citing a "smart-aleck" factor of many of its more vocal attendees. That's how it was explained to me, and don't ask me who did the explaining or if he had any clout :-)

Paul King