[OT] Sutff to do in Canada [was Re:jobs in Linux / IT]

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 23 21:24:54 UTC 2005

On December 23, 2005 01:01, Robert Brockway wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, paul sutton wrote:
> > like NFL so may be able to get to NFL games, or Canadian football
> > games, or perhaps even look at going to lacrosse,  essentially I
> > will be able to
>
> Make sure you check out curling.
>
> :)
> :
> > experience Canadian culture,  as well as see some of the last
> > great wilderness areas on Earth,
>
> Just make sure you do that in summer ;)

Depending on where in Canada you are, that could mean hibernating
anywhere from four to eight months a year so that is not much of an
option for most people. The key is dressing appropriately for the
conditions. Ice fishing is loads of fun as is hunting after the snow
flies. Of course there are many other winter activities, skiing,
snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling. I have always wanted to try
winter camping. Maybe I can combine that with a wabbit hunt sometime.
--
Regards,

Clifford