Seneca College's INTERNET SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION (ISA) course

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 23 16:14:44 UTC 2005

Meng Cheah <meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Does anyone know or have experience of this program?
>
> http://www.senecac.on.ca/fulltime/ISA.html

Someone at Starnix took it.  We found him through the placement people at
Seneca.  (Yes, we're a Linux company).

> Graduates of this program would be excellent candidates for taking a Linux
> certification exam (for more information refer to
> http://www.linuxcertification.org).
>
> This is the SAIR GNU Linux certification.
> I seldom hear of SAIR these days.

Well, LPI knows a bunch of their instructors and admins and they are very
supportive of LPI.  I'm sure that this is an oversight.

HTH,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20