jobs in Linux / IT

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 23 14:04:01 UTC 2005

You're absolutely right. I use many 'embedded' devices regularly which
do not involve M$. If I notice that M$ is somehow involved I keep
shopping. The consumer has the power to create change by their choices
in the market place. I have even researched companies root ownerships
when making some decisions. If you look closely there are many companies
other than M$ which provide 'mission critical' software/devices which
work reliably. The media has made M$ into a 'fishbowl' due to their
success however the media's primary motivation is to sell soap. I use
this to my advantage. I don't plan on 'flippin' burgers anytime soon but
whats wrong with a student taking any job he/she can while learning IT?
Most people in good jobs had to do really bad jobs while in College or
University.
RickT